Thornley & Lumb Partnership Ltd is a mid sized building services engineering consultancy, established for over twenty five years, offering a wealth of experience and expertise within the construction industry with a well proven track record throughout the UK and also abroad.
We form close links with our clients to develop an understanding of our role in the achievement of their goals. We deliver strong technical ability in a well managed and disciplined way and strive to communicate with our clients in a language that suits their specific needs.
Thornley & Lumb offer a complete and fully integrated range of Mechanical & Electrical consultancy services generally, as detailed below:-
• Initial site investigations & Dilapidation Reports
• Feasibility Studies and Cost Advice
• Full Detailed Design Brief & Specifications / Drawings
• D&B Design Brief & Performance Specifications / Drawings
• Full Design Facility for Mechanical and Electrical Contractors
• Full AutoCAD and Revit Modelling
• Full Visual Lighting Design Service
• Project Management
• Production of Operating Maintenance Manuals & Building Log Books
• Registered Low Carbon Consultants for the production of SBEM Calculations and Part L Compliance
• Registered Energy Assessors for the production of Energy Performance Certificates (EPC)
• Registered Energy Assessors for the production of Display Energy Certificates (DEC)
• Dynamic Thermal Modelling & SBEM Calculation
• SAP Assessments for Domestic Dwellings and Part L Compliance
• Code for Sustainable Homes and Ecohomes Assessments
• Energy Assessments, Statements & Audits
For further information regarding any of the above consultancy services please contact the office on
+44 (0) 1274 687755 or by E Mail to email@example.com.