Six Town Housing is an Arms Length Management Organisation (ALMO), which was set up in 2005 to manage the housing stock owned by Bury Council. We provide a wide range of services to around 8,000 homes and a range of other assets, including garages, shops and a number of community facilities.
We provide a wide range of services to our customers, directly and through service level agreements, contracts and partnerships. These include:
• Rent collection and arrears recovery, including welfare benefits advice;
• Tenant and resident involvement;
• Anti Social Behaviour;
• Neighbourhood management and caretaking;
• Leaseholder and Right to Buy services;
• Responsive repairs; and
• Planned and capital improvement schemes.