Paul Butler Associates: Professional Planning, Development & Heritage Advisors since 1992.
Paul Butler Associates was founded by Paul Butler in 1992. Paul wanted to provide professional, independent, cost-effective and imaginative advice to public and private sector clients and this remains our motivation today.
The practice has grown steadily since its foundation and we now have a committed and experienced team of qualified professionals who understand the interests and aspirations of developers, the responsibilities of local authorities and the needs of local communities.
We undertake planning, development and heritage work throughout the UK and provide advice on all aspects of the planning system, including:
- Site appraisals and feasibility studies
- Planning applications, including planning statements and design and access statements
- Planning appeals
- Planning condition discharge services
- Heritage and conservation, including assessments of significance (PPS5 statements), listed buildings and conservation areas
- Archaeology, including desk-based assessments, trial trenching and excavations
- Travel plans
We are active members of the Royal Town Planning Institute (RTPI) and are recognised by the Institute of Historic Building Conservation (IHBC) as a Historic Environment Service Provider (HESPR).