Who Are We?
Moneypennys was formed in 2000 by Graeme Wood and Nick Barnes.
Graeme is the Commercial Operations Manager for the University of Sheffield Union of Students.
Nick is the ex Food & Beverage Manager and prior to that Food & Beverage Finance & Systems Manager at Center Parcs Sherwood Forest.
What Do We Do?
Moneypennys offer a wide ranging independent consultancy service, primarily to the licensed trade. Our activities include:
• bar management and staffing for large events such as Test Match cricket and rock concerts
• point of sale sourcing, training and implementation.
• back office stock control database build, training and implementation.
• HR & Payroll database build, training and implementation.
• stocktaking and systems auditing.
• compiling and implementation of bespoke Standard of Performance and Training manuals.
• legal training
• mystery shopping
• team building