• Selection – Get support with assessment to identify outstanding candidates
• Development – Nurture talent and make the most of potential
• Leadership – Develop effective leadership skills at any level of business
• Training – High impact practical workshops that address key work issues
• Coaching – Increased self awareness, resilience, and decision making to achieve
Psychology at work:
We apply the science of psychology in the work place to support individuals, teams and organisations of any size and discipline. Occupational psychologists are concerned with work issues that are critical to businesses and we support clients in the implementation of decisions to ensure that their people are happy, productive, and working to the best of their abilities.
Our mission is to provide clients with practical and effective solutions that help them to maximise their performance at work.
We work with you to identify and understand what you need and provide solutions that are timely, commercial and practical. We support you with delivery as required, and to evaluate outcomes.
Chartered Occupational Psychologist:
The title of chartered psychologist is awarded by the British Psychological Society (BPS) in recognition of attaining a ‘gold standard’ level of qualification, experience and knowledge, and an on-going adherence to their code of ethics and continuing professional development. Through the BPS, we have access to a wealth of information to guide our practice and to support you in how you implement your people strategy.