Consultancy based on 30 years experience as Financial and Commercial Director and General Manager in a wide range of businesses - IT, technology, intellectual property, aerospace, engineering, property, film & TV production / distribution.
Experience of overseas business - Europe, Middle East, & developing countires.
• Capital structuring / re-structuring of new and existing businesses.
Dealing with City financial advisors.
• Shareholder liaison – private and institutional.
• Dealing with banks and due diligence investigations by banks and investors.
• Securing EU and UK grant funding for projects.
• Computer modeling for corporate financial projections.
• Responsibility for budgeting, cost analysis and control – high level and detail
• business cash flow crisis management, dealing with intense creditor pressure including business recovery through administration.
• Company start-ups
• Negotiation of commercial contracts.
• Dealing with corporate legal matters – liaison with and direction of legal representatives, handling of court actions.
• Negotiation and management of corporate insurance packages.
• the ‘shop floor’ in aerospace, engineering, distribution/warehousing, mining and oil exploration, film/TV production & distribution - with a practical knowledge of production, engineering design, development, manufacture,
• Dealing with hostile corporate action.
• Handling corporate affairs including preparation of board papers, board administration and company secretarial matters.